Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Post Dated Quotes

I was printing off quotes and scriptures for the past few months. I'm ready to declutter my fridge so here they are:

Alma 5:26
And now Behold, I say unto you, my brethren if ye have experienced a change of heart, and if ye have felt to sing the song of redeeming love, I would ask, can ye feel so now?

1 Nephi 1:20
But behold, I, Nephi, will show unto you that the tender mercies of the Lord are over all those whom he hath chosen, because of their FAITH, to make them mighty even unto the power of deliverance.

1 Corinthians 3:16-17
Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the spirit of God dwelleth in you? If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is Holy, which temple ye are.

Moroni 10:32
Yea, come unto Christ, and be perfected in him.

Luke 2:10
...Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.

No comments:

Post a Comment